WIN a bespoke Star Trek ring, #LoveLongAndProsper
Captain Kirk once famously told us to boldly go where no man has gone before. 50 years later we are asking our next generation ladies to boldly go and propose!
To celebrate the 2016 leap year coinciding with the 50th anniversary of the original Star Trek series, we’re launching a very special competition.
To be in with the chance of winning a beautiful, bespoke Star Trek ring, simply enter our #LoveLongAndProsper competition!
Traditionally, a leap year means the tables are turned and women are invited to propose to their partners. If you were to propose this year, what would your dream proposal be?
Let us know by leaving us a comment below - don't forget to include your email address so we can contact you if you win!
The best suggestion will win a bespoke Star Trek ring, with a Klingon or Vulcan engraving of your choice. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Ring Jewellers Limited (company no 09406608.) whose registered office is at 21 Meeting House Lane, Brighton, East Sussex, England, BN1 1HB.
2. Employees of Ring Jewellers Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via RING jewellers Facebook page (www.facebook.com/RING-jewellers-26187877034/) and via our website: www.ringjewellery.co.uk
5. Closing date for entry will be 31st March 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: To win a bespoke Star Trek ring you must submit your entry by commenting on the RING Jewellers Facebook page and leave a comment using the hashtag #LoveLongAndProsper telling us how you would propose to your partner. The best suggestion will win a bespoke Star Trek ring, with a Klingon or Vulcan engraving of your choice.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by Ring Jewellers Limited.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 21 Meeting House Lane, Brighton, East Sussex, England, BN1 1HB
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Ring Jewellers Limited and not to any other party.